Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Beautiful Day Out
























Had a Beautiful day today! Greg and I were going to go to the movies and when I checked for a movie there was just nothing I really wanted to see, so instead we went for a drive through the Kern Canyon turned off the road to the old canyon road and saw some beautiful sites and talked with a few people along the way on the sides of the road and just took in all the beauty of the surroundings and the fresh air. These pictures were taken with my little Olympus.
The poppies were just everywhere, the river was a little low, but it is always beautiful.
I was really in need today of just getting out of myself and into Mother Earth, and boy did she not disappoint me.

2 comments:

Beans & Gravey said...

Wow Joni! Mom and I did the same thing. In fact, we went up to the Caliente area. I posted some pictures too.

jseals822 said...

Linda had asked if I wanted to go, but Greg was wanting to get up and do something, we were going to go to the movies, I really had an enjoyable day.

Me in a nutshell

50 years old, 14 years sober! Happy to be living the life I could have only dreamed of!

Jolynn and Greg

Jolynn and Greg
What it can be like

Talented Granddaughter

Talented Granddaughter
Jerrica and her drawing of horses

Grateful for the loved ones in my life

Grateful for the loved ones in my life
Jerrica and her great grandma, Sue

Friends