Shifting of my perspective....
Searching for what I already have...
I somehow feel I have to push....
Running after it, becomes the biggest obstacle....
Its just what it is, for this moment.....
Just my life as it is now.....
To forget my ideas of my self...
To let go of the limited notions of my self....
Become connected to the whole world...
To become the whole world....
Intimacy of riding the subway, riding a bke, driving a car....
Just doing it.....
Writing my thoughts and living life to the best of all my abilities. Not always in the most gracious way, but it beats not participating in life at all!
Daily Inspiration
"We should never forget the silence ...No words needed today, only sitting."
unknown
"Honesty gets us sober, tolerance keeps us sober."--Bill W.
"Recovery is a path, not a sudden landing."--Sandra B
"We are responsible for the effort, not the outcome."
anonymous
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(97)
-
▼
March
(16)
- Flip Flopping
- Great day
- Desire
- Day is over
- Strange morning
- forwarded email from Jani
- What I have heard so far, Roshi's talks
- All things come to an end
- Unconditional Friendliness
- Temporary Nirvana
- Breathe, Acknowledge, and Observe
- Finding the answer
- I Am In Constant Need of Being Reminded
- A Beautiful Day Out
- I can see this being me
- Why Practice?
-
▼
March
(16)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me in a nutshell
50 years old, 14 years sober! Happy to be living the life I could have only dreamed of!
Jolynn and Greg
What it can be like
Talented Granddaughter
Jerrica and her drawing of horses
Grateful for the loved ones in my life
Jerrica and her great grandma, Sue
2 comments:
Riding the bike.... I got a lot of skinned knees before I learned to balance on a bike. ;)
When Roshi stated the intimacy of riding on the subway, the riding a bike or driving a car; I immediately went to the feeling/thought of being aware of my surroundings and the intimacy of it. I was in my car the other day and my sunroof was open, I was aware of the sounds, a huge palm tree was blowing in the breeze and I was completely aware, my senses are coming alive. Pretty cool stuff
Post a Comment