Sunday, March 15, 2009

All things come to an end






Sitting on sand dune in Pismo Beach. Sunday morning. Knowing that all things do come to an end. Its alright. No grasping and needing to keep the moment. What a good feeling. It is just good to be able to be in this moment. Great sittings this weekend.

Safe trip home, a lot of traffic ....

I drafted this on my cell phone this morning and took all these pictures and more on my cell phone, forgot my camera. They did not turn out, a lot of them because of it being a cell phone camera. Not bad though. I was just observing this weekend and trying not to grasp. Whenever we go to the beach I am most of the time, thinking about what I want to do next. This weekend was different, we, Greg and I, just did what ever we wanted, layed around, went for walks, took pictures, ate, slept, loved on each other and just enjoyed the moments. It was what he and I both needed. Then this morning when I got up, I just got up, made my coffee, went for a walk to the beach, sat on the beach and meditated, observed and felt the moments and was ok with it all coming to an end. That is such a big deal for this girl!! I never wanted good things to end!
Ate on the way home in Arroyo Grande at Garlands, the best black bean burgers in the whole world, at least my world!! Greg likes the Garland basket, double cheese with fries and then you get 3-4 big onion rings, to die for!!!
We had a great weekend. I love my life, it is all good.

1 comment:

Linda said...

The photos are great for a cell phone! The weekend sounds ideal. No grasping for another one to be exactly like this one. :)

Me in a nutshell

50 years old, 14 years sober! Happy to be living the life I could have only dreamed of!

Jolynn and Greg

Jolynn and Greg
What it can be like

Talented Granddaughter

Talented Granddaughter
Jerrica and her drawing of horses

Grateful for the loved ones in my life

Grateful for the loved ones in my life
Jerrica and her great grandma, Sue

Friends