Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This is what Easter is about for me!



My Sister-in-law Paula sent this to me, if I had Jerrica we would be making this fun cake.... Maybe we still can when I see her in May.
How fun can you get!!
Link to recipe
http://www.mypricechopper.com/Recipes/Detail/5979/Angel_Food_Bunny_Cake

2 comments:

Linda said...

Candace G. was all about the peeps. She would have loved that cake. Make it and take it to the meeting tonight. :)

jseals822 said...

Good idea, it looks pretty easy.

Me in a nutshell

50 years old, 14 years sober! Happy to be living the life I could have only dreamed of!

Jolynn and Greg

Jolynn and Greg
What it can be like

Talented Granddaughter

Talented Granddaughter
Jerrica and her drawing of horses

Grateful for the loved ones in my life

Grateful for the loved ones in my life
Jerrica and her great grandma, Sue

Friends