The love I feel from my sponsor, and knowinig that she is also my friend.
Feeling the emotional pains and not liking it and knowing that it will pass. (may feel the nausea, it will pass too.)
Being ok that it just may be Greg and I going to the beach after all. It is all happening for reasons that I know nothing of, but knowing that just because it does not go my way, that is ok too.
Loving my daughter in spite of her actions/non actions.
Step 11, my growth has no bounds, only if I let it.
Writing my thoughts and living life to the best of all my abilities. Not always in the most gracious way, but it beats not participating in life at all!
Daily Inspiration
"We should never forget the silence ...No words needed today, only sitting."
unknown
"Honesty gets us sober, tolerance keeps us sober."--Bill W.
"Recovery is a path, not a sudden landing."--Sandra B
"We are responsible for the effort, not the outcome."
anonymous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me in a nutshell
50 years old, 14 years sober! Happy to be living the life I could have only dreamed of!
Jolynn and Greg
What it can be like
Talented Granddaughter
Jerrica and her drawing of horses
Grateful for the loved ones in my life
Jerrica and her great grandma, Sue
No comments:
Post a Comment